|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£184|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£284|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Looking for a Handyman in Battersea? Look No Further!
When you don't have the time to deal with annoying home repair tasks, handyman in Battersea has the perfect solution for your troubles. With over a decade of experience in the handyman industry, the carefully vetted & skilled professionals can tackle every home maintenance problem you have. Armed with the most modern tools of the trade they will patch up, fix, re-paint, assemble and repair everything you need! Our long list of satisfied customers proves that the handymen in Battersea are the people for the job.
Tackling with difficult property maintenance tasks is what the team of professionals is very good at, and they strive to prove themselves in every little or large home improvement project you have.
Here is What You Get When You Book a Battersea Handyman
Here's a list of some of the benefits you'll enjoy as our customers:
- A very well trained & skilled technicians;
- Excellent, fully guaranteed work results;
- Fast and comprehensive handyman service;
- Very affordable rates;
- 24/7 customer support;
- Flexible booking options.
A List of The Tasks the Handyman in Battersea Can Tackle
Here is just a sample of the wide range of services our handyman company offers:
- Odd Jobs Services - no matter how odd a task may seem, we can deal with it;
- Furniture Assembly Services - all tables, cupboards, beds and other furniture will be assembled fast and hassle-free;
- Painting & Decorating Services - small or large re-paint jobs will be carried out to perfection;
- Electricians - fix every kind of electrical wiring, install fire alarms, and lighting;
- TV Installation - your LED TV's will be installed the way you want them to be;
- Plumbing - you can count on us for blocked sinks, toilets, and leaky faucets;
- Hanging Services - we hang pictures, mirrors & shelves with expertise;
- Tiling, Grouting & Re-sealing - we lay, re-lay or repair tiles with expertise.
If the service you look for isn't mentioned in our list make sure you call our customer representatives and they will make you an offer for it! They will help you with the booking process and explain everything you need to know about our great services!
Contacting the Handyman in SW11 is Easy!
Call now 020 3404 3304 and you'll be guided through our booking process in no time at all. Alternatively, you can request a service online or type into our chat facility to get in touch with us.
In case you're still not sure we're the right handyman company for you, take a look at what previous customers have to say about us below!
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Battersea SW11
Kennington tube station is a London Underground station in Kennington, on both the Charing Cross and Bank branches of the Northern Line. Its neighbours to the north are Waterloo on the Charing Cross branch and Elephant & Castle on the Bank branch; the next station to the south is Oval. It is in Travelcard Zone 2 (...)
The nearest tube station serving SW11 Battersea is Clapham Common.