|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£185|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£309|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Qualified Handyman Services Bayswater
Handyman Bayswater among the top 5 best property service providers in the local W2 area for years. We pride ourselves with the excellent results we provide our customers with. The local handyman team is trained to the highest possible standards in the industry and works with the best materials and tools. We can help you with every commercial or residential property improvement and guarantee timely and superb results at a reasonable price for the local area.
How Will You Benefit From Booking Handyman Services Bayswater
- We guarantee top quality results of every job done by the experts;
- Our company offers a full range of services: from TV mounting to tiling and refurbishment services;
- The trustworthy tradesmen are fully vetted & insured;
- Every of our clients is in full control of how much they spend on our services;
- We have all the right tools for every job around your business or residential property.
If you wish to check out what some of our previous clients think of the service they received from us, you can go to our reviews page or take a look below.
Services Handyman W2 Provides
We offer a comprehensive range of services and can assist you with every tiny repair or property renovation project.
- Hanging & Fitting - regardless if you need to hang a few pictures on your living room walls or wish to fit new blinds on the windows, the skilled tradesmen got you covered;
- TV Mounting - you can count on us to hang your new HD TV;
- Furniture Assembly - trust the pros with the assembly and repairs of your new furniture, child proofing and much more;
- Electric Work - let the experienced electricians install your new lighting;
- Plumbing - drain unblocking, fixing pipe leaks and replacing broken sink taps are just a few of the things the plumbing pros can do for you;
- Painting & Decorating - let the professional painters breathe a new life into your property;
- Tiling, Grouting & Re-sealing - we can re-lay and repair your bathroom or kitchen tiles with ease;
- Carpentry Services - let the professional carpenters deliver high-quality bespoke carpentry services to you;
- Flooring Services - we can fit & lay vinyl, laminate, parquet & hardwoods for you.
Who Can Book Request A Service From Us?
If you don't have the time and ability to tackle a DIY home repair task on your own, you can request our professional services. Regardless if you're a landlord, a letting agent or a business owner, you can rely on the Bayswater handy workers.
Contact Us Today And Request A Service
Booking a Bayswater handyman has never been easier. Simply call 020 3404 3304 and place your order today. Alternatively, you can get in touch with us with the help of our website chat facility or request a service online and receive a call back from one of our friendly representatives.
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Bayswater W2
The Kingsway Tramway Subway is a cut-and-cover tunnel in central London that was built by the London County Council. The decision in 1898 to clear slum districts in the Holborn area provided an opportunity to use the new streets for a tramway connecting the systems in the north and south and, following the pattern of tramway systems in New York (the Murray Hill Tunnel) and Boston, it was (...)
The nearest tube station serving W2 Bayswater is Bayswater.