|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£185|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£309|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Hire Professional Handyman in Bloomsbury
Handyman Bloomsbury provides a complete range of property renovation and maintenance services to local homes and businesses. The qualified repair men can carry out extensive remodelling of sizeable premises and minor home repairs, no detail overlooked. Also, the professionals we work with have all the right tools & equipment to deal with even the hardest home improvement challenges. Whenever you need to book our services, simply dial up 020 3404 3304, our lines are always staffed.
The Many Benefits of Booking Handyman in Bloomsbury
Booking with Handyman in Bloomsbury gives you the benefits of:
- A complete list of maintenance services for all kinds of residential and commercial properties;
- The expertise and professional equipment of trained tradesmen;
- Flexible booking schedule;
- Clear pricing, no deposits or call-out charges;
- Locally-based technicians who know the area well;
- All of the work we do is 100% guaranteed.
Our services are individually designed in adherence to your requirements and are followed by an inspection to guarantee the work performed has met your requirements.In order to ensure yourself in the quality of our services, take a look below and read our previous customers' feedback.
A Variety of Handyman Services in WC1
Book readily available and customisable handyman services. Some of them include:
- Painting & Decorating - stripping old paint, plastering and skimming, painting interior and exterior surfaces, fitting kitchens and bathrooms, installing and upgrading bathroom and kitchen facilities, redecorating, end of tenancy refurbishment;
- Plumbing – water damage repair, installation of toilets and washing machines, unblocking toilets, sinks, pipes, and drains;
- Electrics – lights installation and repair, installation of wires and rewiring, fault finding, electrical testing and inspection;
- Odd Jobs – installing child proofing and draught proofing materials, general property maintenance;
- Tiling, Grouting & Re-sealing - laying new tiles in bathrooms and kitchens, re-sealing old grouting;
- TV Installation – installation of LCD, LED, plasma and HDTVs, installation of home cinema and home media, aerial installation;
- Hanging Services - hanging portraits, canvases, and mirrors, fitting doors and locks, installing loft ladder;
- Furniture Assembly - flat pack assembly, disassemble and reassemble, repair all items of furniture;
- Flooring – fitting and laying vinyl, laminate, parquet, hardwood floors, indoors and outdoors;
- Carpentry –maintaining and repairing interior and exterior wooden components.
Book Us Now!
You can easily get in touch with us by calling 020 3404 3304, type into our website facility or request a service online. You'll receive a call back from one of our friendly representatives.
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Bloomsbury WC1
Shadwell is the name of a London Underground station and a Docklands Light Railway station in Shadwell in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. The stations are in Travelcard Zone 2 and about 50 metres apart. They have independent ticket issuing facilities and other than the street there is no direct link between them. However, through ticketing is still allowed (...)
The nearest tube station serving WC1 Bloomsbury is Russell Square.