|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£184|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£284|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Trustworthy & Dedicated Handyman Camden for Residential & Commercial Property Repairs
When you book with handyman Camden, you are guaranteed a comprehensive approach and professional assistance for any kind of home improvement or office renovation you undertake. The qualified tradesmen successfully complete projects ranging from a few hours of touch-up jobs to a large-scale full property refurbishment, extension or conversion, both inside and outside. We use modern equipment, quality materials, and rely on years of experience in the area to provide services of the highest standard to both residential and commercial properties. Book your individual service over the phone at Camden or ask our customer care representatives for advice online – via our chat facility.
Book & Benefit with Handyman in Camden
See how our service can make a beneficial change to your home and office.
- We employ locally-based handy workers;
- We offer a wide range of services;
- Fully insured & background vetted technicians;
- 24/7 customer care support;
- Competitive Rates;
- 100 % all work guaranteed;
The Complete List of Handyman Services Camden
- Odd Jobs – a solution to all sorts of simple repairs, draught proofing, child proofing, general maintenance;
- Plumbing – when you can’t deal with the leaking tap or blocked toilet on your own, call us;
- Carpentry Services - in case you need high-quality bespoke carpentry services, you can turn to us;
- Painting & Decorating – from stripping the old paint to the plastering and skimming and interior/exterior painting;
- Tiling, Grouting, and Re-sealing – hassle-free laying of new tiles inside/outside and re-sealing of old grouting;
- Hanging Services – our hanging and mounting services are what you need when you decide to hang pictures and mirrors, or fit doors and locks;
- TV Installation – a dedicated service for the proper installation of TVs and displays, home cinema, home media, home stereo systems, and aerials;
- Flooring – the experts fit and lay vinyl, laminate, and parquet, hardwood floors indoors and outdoors;
- Furniture Assembly – swift flat-pack assembly of new furniture, or disassembly and reassembly of items during house moves and office relocation.
Book Camden Handyman Services Local to Your Home and Office Now!
Each Camden handyman we appoint to carry out a service on your residential or commercial property is qualified and insured, with years of experience in the trade. Dial up 020 3404 3304 now, request a service online or type into our chat facility.
Take a look at the testimonials our previous happy customers left for us below!
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Camden NW3
St John's Chapel, Bedford Row, in Bloomsbury, London, was a proprietary chapel and the home of a large evangelical Anglican congregation in the 19th century. According to the ''Eclectic Review'' it was built for people who seceded from the congregation of St Andrew's, Holborn after Henry Sacheverell was forced on them by Queen Anne in 1713 (...)
The nearest tube station serving NW3 Camden is Belsize Park.