|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£184|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£284|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Trustworthy Handyman Feltham
If you're looking for a dependable handyman in Feltham with a wide range of services, you can always call us. Our company is a leader in the property improvement business for the local area and provides excellent results. You can always call us and schedule a visit from the capable technicians to help you with the small pending repairs or the property renovation. Our customer support staff will gladly assist you with anything they can 24/7.
The Benefits From Booking Handyman Services TW13
There are certain advantages you can enjoy when you book a capable and experienced local handyman from us.
- We give 100% guarantee for the work the technicians do;
- We have a wide range of property improvement services;
- The handy team are fully vetted, insured and carry ID;
- We have the right & materials for every job around your property;
- Our customer support team are available 24/7;
- Our customers are aware the exact amount of money they spend on our services.
Services Feltham Handyman Offer:
Thanks to the extensive range of services we offer, you can count on us to assist you with any small or big property improvement project.
- Furniture Assembly - flat-pack assembly, repairs, child proofing and much more;
- Hanging & Fitting - fitting of curtains and blinds, mirror, and picture hanging services;
- Electric Work – fitting dimmer switches, transformer replacement, changing light bulbs;
- Plumbing Services - repairing bleeding radiators, pipe and sink tap leak fixing and much more;
- TV Mounting - professional TV Installation;
- Painting & Decorating - let the professional painters completely refresh your property;
- Odd Jobs Services - no matter how odd a task may seem, you can always turn to the professionals we work with;
- Carpentry Services - benefit from the professional carpenters we work with;
- Tiling, Grouting & Re-sealing - leave the hard tiling work for us!
You could check out the reviews page and see the testimonials our clients have kindly left for us or take a look below.
Who Can Request A Feltham Handyman Service?
We offer repair and maintenance services for commercial, rented and residential properties. It doesn't matter if you're a tenant, business owner or a letting agent, feel free to contact us and request a visit from the capable local tradesmen. Our company covers every postcode in Feltham.
Get In Touch With Us Now!
You can call our customer support specialists 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to learn more about our prices and services or send us a message via our website chat. Alternatively, you can request a service online and request a call back from us. Dial up 020 3404 3304 now!
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Feltham TW13
Kempton Park Racecourse is a horse racing track in Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, England, which is a western suburb of London 16 miles from the city centre. The site is set in 210 acres (84 hectares) of land. The racecourse was the idea of 19th century businessman (and Conservative Party agent) S.H (...)
The nearest tube station serving TW13 Feltham is Hatton Cross.