|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£185|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£309|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Deft Handyman in Hammersmith
If you need a professional to help you with the small and annoying property improvement tasks, contact Handyman Hammersmith. The team of reliable experts will assist you with the bathroom tiling, plumbing fixes mirror hanging or any other job your residential or business property needs. We've been leaders in the Hammersmith handyman services in the area and pride ourselves in providing every client with superb results.
The Benefits Of Booking Handyman Services Hammersmith
Request a visit from a Hammersmith handyman and enjoy the benefits you'll get.
- We have all the proper tools for every job around your household or commercial property;
- We offer a comprehensive range of services to suit your every need;
- The reliable Hammersmith tradesmen are thoroughly background checked and fully insured;
- Our customers are in full control of their spending;
- We offer a wide variety of booking options;
- Our customer support team is available for assistance 24/7.
To learn more about what our previous clients think about our services quality, you can read their testimonials on our reviews page or take a look below.
Our Extensive Range Of Services Includes
The broad assortment of property improvements we offer allows us to assist you with every repair and maintenance task necessary. Take a look at what we can offer:
- TV Mounting - let the pros securely hang your new flat screen TV;
- Furniture Assembly- flat-pack assembly, repairs, lifting and child-proofing;
- Electric Work - light bulb installation, replacing sockets and much more;
- Plumbing Services - the plumbers will assist you with drain unblocking, replacing and fixing broken sink taps or repairing the leaky pipes;
- TV Mounting - have one of the professionals install your new HD TV;
- Wall-Mounting & Hanging - picture, mirror & shelves hanging;
- Odd Jobs Services - leave all those little tasks around your property to professionals;
- Carpentry Services - benefit from the professional carpenters we work with!
Who Are Handyman Hammersmith ' s Clients?
No matter if you're a business or home owner, tenant, letting agent landlord or you just don't have enough time and the right tools to cope with the property repairs, you can always contact Hammersmith Handyman.
Get In Touch With Us Now!
If you're interested in booking a service, you can contact us by calling 020 3404 3304. Alternatively, you can reach our customer support staff via our website chat or request a service online and receive a call back from one of our friendly representatives.
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Hammersmith W6
Harlesden station is both a London Underground station and a railway station. The railway line at this point forms the border of the Harlesden residential area and the Park Royal industrial estate. It is on the Bakerloo Line and Watford DC Line, between Willesden Junction and Stonebridge Park. It is in zone 3. (...)
The nearest tube station serving W6 Hammersmith is Goldhawk Road.