|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£184|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£284|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Professional Handyman in Hampstead
If you want a property repair done immaculately, trust Hampstead Handyman! Our company has been in the home improvement business in Hampstead for years providing every single client with flawless and timely results. The NW3 tradesmen have years of experience and are trained to the highest industry standards. They work with the finest materials & have the right tools for every job your residential or commercial property needs.
What Are The Advantages Of Booking Handyman Services Hampstead?
- The NW3 handy workers are reliable, fully background-checked and insured;
- We have a comprehensive range of business and household property improvement services;
- All of the work the experts do is guaranteed;
- Our clients are in full control of every penny they spend;
- The technicians work with the latest tools & materials.
A List of Our Services
Hampstead Handyman offers a broad span of services and the teams can assist you with any tiny home repair & maintenance at a reasonable price. Take a look at what we can help you with:
- Plumbing Services - let the plumbing specialists help you with unblocking the drain, leaky pipe repairs or repairing sink taps;
- Electric Work - the electricians services comprise everything from changing light bulbs to complex electrical repairs;
- Hanging & Fitting - we'll hang the pictures and mirrors or mount your new flat-screen TV;
- Flat-Pack Assembly - furniture assembly and repairs, sliding door installations and much more;
- TV Wall Mounting - with us, you can be sure your TV will be safely fitted to the wall;
- Odd Jobs Services - leave all those little tasks around your property to the professionals;
- Carpentry Services - we can help with bespoke carpentry services;
- Flooring Services - we can fit & lay a huge variety of different types of flooring;
- Tiling, Grouting & Re-sealing - leave the hard tiling work to the tradesmen;
- Painting & Decorating - let the painters completely refresh your property.
Who Can Request A Service From NW3 Handyman
It doesn't matter if you're a tenant, residential or business property owner or someone who lacks the right tools for the job, the skilled staff members will help you with the pending tasks. If you're a resident of the NW3 area, you can contact us and request more information or book a service which will best suite your needs.
Contact Us And Book A Service Instantly!
You can get in touch with our customer care professionals 24/7 on 020 3404 3304 and schedule an appointment. Alternatively, you can type into our website chat or request a service online.
One of the best ways to make sure you're ordering a top property improvement provider is to read the testimonials of previous clients. So, head out to our reviews page and check them out or take a look below.
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Hampstead NW3
, abutting Highgate Wood and lying between East Finchley, Highgate Village, Muswell Hill and Crouch End. It was originally part of the Ancient Forest of Middlesex which covered much of London, Hertfordshire and Essex and was mentioned in the Domesday Book and is now one of three Local Nature Reserves in the London Borough of Haringey (...)
The nearest tube station serving NW3 Hampstead is Finchley Road.