|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£185|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£309|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Request a Reliable Handyman Service in WC1
Increase the value of your home or office with the expert home improvement and maintenance services provided by Handyman in Holborn. We have been dealing with home repair and renovation for more than 10 years and our portfolio includes a variety of services. All handy workers of the company are fully vetted and insured equipped with modern equipment. Our flawless reputation results are based on honesty, high-quality services, affordable rates and hard-working staff.
Small Fraction of the Benefits you will get as a Customer of Handyman Holborn
Our outstanding services come with numerous benefits and some of them are listed below:
- 24/7 customer support. Our lines are always open to provide you with plenty of options to correspond with your busy schedule.
- Flexible booking options. Benefit from a variety of booking options depending on your working time and social activities.
- Clear pricing. We are proud of our clear transparent pricing system- there are no hidden fees and charges.
- Fully vetted and insured staff. No need to worry all craftsmen are insured on 100%.
And bear in mind these are just a few of the main advantages you will enjoy when you make a booking with us. Now, take a look at our most popular services. Remember that if there is a service not included in the list, you can always speak to a member of the team and ask for it.
- Painting and Decorating. No matter, whether you need a full room makeover or just some small touch up works, the skilled painters and decorators of the company are here to assist.
- Odd Jobs. There are plenty of small jobs around our homes such as ceiling tile replacement, changing handles, bath screen installation and so much more. They may be small but still require some skills and modern equipment- the Handyman Holborn team doesn't mind completing them for you.
- Electrical Services. We provide various electric jobs including installation and replacement of switches, fittings, lights, and bulbs. The repair man will also install fire & smoke alarms on your property.
- Furniture Assembly. The skillful staff is experienced in assembling any type of furniture- both flat pack or ready to assemble. We have what it takes to complete the process flawlessly.
- Tiling Services. We will change your tiling and make sure the new one is properly set according to all industry standards.
- Bathroom Refurbishment. Today you can get the bathroom you've always dreamed about.
How to Contact Us
We have not one but four different ways to get in touch with us and learn more about our services and book the job you need.
- Call us by phone. The traditional way of reaching us requires you only to dial our number at 020 3404 3304 and a member of the team will speak to you.
- Request a Service Form. The form is simple and easy- just fill your details and we will get back to you.
- Chat feature. It's located in the bottom right corner- just shout "Hello" and we will respond in a matter of seconds.
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Holborn WC1
Shadwell is the name of a London Underground station and a Docklands Light Railway station in Shadwell in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. The stations are in Travelcard Zone 2 and about 50 metres apart. They have independent ticket issuing facilities and other than the street there is no direct link between them. However, through ticketing is still allowed (...)
The nearest tube station serving WC1 Holborn is Holborn.