|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£185|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£309|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Handyman King's Cross for Local Residential and Commercial Premises
Choose Handyman King's Cross when you need professional assistance for an all-out property renovation or for the heap of odd jobs springing up here and there. The experienced tradesmen can help you with basic electrical and plumbing tasks, home improvement, painting & decorating services. The technicians we work with are fully-insured, background vetted and have all the right tools & equipment to tackle even the hardest home improvement challenges. Don't hesitate at all, give us a call!
What Makes Us the Better Handyman in King's Cross Company
Modern equipment and the expertise of qualified handy workers are among the advantages of booking a handyman in King's Cross, along with:
- Local tradesmen who know the area well;
- A wide variety of booking options;
- Clear & transparent pricing system;
- All work 100 % guaranteed;
- A wide range of home improvement & repair services.
All services are tailored to accommodate your individual needs. We strive to provide the highest possible quality of services. Ensure yourself by taking a look below at the testimonials our previous customers left for us.
Handyman Services WC1 for Your Home and Office
We offer a wide range of home improvement services and some of them include:
- Painting & Decorating - stripping old paint, plastering and skimming, laying new coat of paint on interior and exterior surfaces, installing and upgrading bathroom and kitchen facilities;
- Electrics – lights installation and repair, wiring and rewiring, electrical testing and inspection, fault finding, replacement of lighting components;
- Plumbing – unblocking toilets and sinks, installation of toilets and washing machines;
- TV Installation – installation of LED, LCD, plasma and HDTVs and displays, home cinemas and home media;
- Hanging Services - hanging portraits, canvases, and mirrors, fitting doors and locks, installing loft ladder;
- Furniture Assembly - flat pack assembly, disassemble and reassemble, repair all items of furniture;
- Flooring – fitting and laying new vinyl, laminate, parquet, hardwood floors, repairing interior and exterior floor surfaces;
- Tiling, Grouting, and Re-sealing - laying new tiles in bathrooms and kitchens, re-sealing old grouting;
- Odd Jobs – installation of child proofing and draught proofing materials, general property maintenance, locksmith and handyman services;
- Carpentry – constructing and repairing interior and exterior wooden components, joining services for commercial and residential properties.
Book Our Services Now!
Get in touch with us now, dial up 020 3404 3304, request a service online and receive a call back from us or type into our website chat facility.
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around King's Cross WC1
Whitechapel is a London Underground station in Whitechapel in the East London borough of Tower Hamlets. It is located on Whitechapel Road (A11) and is in Zone 2. The station is on the Hammersmith & City and District lines between Aldgate East and Stepney Green. The station was also the northern terminus of the now non-operational East London Line, with Shadwell being the next station (...)
The nearest tube station serving WC1 King's Cross is King's Cross St. Pancras.