|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£184|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£284|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Skilled Handyman in Ladbroke Grove
Handyman Services Ladbroke Grove has been in the property repair and maintenance business for years. Thanks to our wide range of services and the decades of experience the W10 tradesmen have, we've been able to provide every client with immaculate results. The team of qualified experts can tackle any tiny touch-up or major refurbishment around your residential or commercial property. You can rely on the multi-skilled handy workers to cope with the pending home improvement tasks.
What Are The Benefits From Booking Our Services
If you need a trustworthy and efficient Handyman in Ladbroke Grove, you can always rely on us. In addition to the top-notch home improvements the team offers, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- The tradesmen have over a decade of experience in the industry;
- All of our work is guaranteed;
- Our customer care specialists are available 24/7;
- The Ladbroke Grove handyman team is highly-trained and experienced, fully vetted;
- You will receive flawless and timely results at a reasonable price.
You can also take a look at the feedback our customers left for us at our testimonials page or look below.
Services You Can Book From Ladbroke Grove Handyman
Regardless if your property needs a few small touch-ups or a serious renovation, you can choose from our broad range of services, which include:
- Electric work - let the qualified electricians do the complete or partial re-wiring in your home or office;
- Odd Jobs - curtain and blinds fitting, drought proofing, furniture assembly and much more;
- Painting & Decorating - we can assist you with everything - from bathroom and kitchen re-sealing and tiling to exterior and interior painting;
- Plumbing - the experienced professionals can cope with every small or big plumbing repair around your home or office;
- Carpentry - skilled and swift carpenters in Ladbroke Grove;
- Flooring Services - top-quality floor fitting services;
- Hanging & Wall-Mounting - shelf installation and picture hanging;
- Furniture Assembly - we can assemble any type of furniture hassle-free;
- Tiling, Grouting & Re-sealing - use us to lay, re-lay or repair your bathroom or kitchen tiles.
Who Can Book Us
The home improvement services we provide in the W10 area are suitable for everyone who need professional assistance with their property repairs. If you don't have the right tools, time, and experience to tackle a DIY project in your rented apartment, you can always contact us and book a service.
Contact Handyman Ladbroke Grove Straight Away
Our customer care specialists keep our lines open 24/7 and will give you additional information or help you book professional Ladbroke Grove handyman services. Don't hesitate and call now on 020 3404 3304. Alternatively, you can type into our website facility or request a service online and request a call back from us.
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Ladbroke Grove W10
church in the Elephant and Castle in London. It was the largest church edifice of its day in 1861 and can be considered a precursor to the modern "megachurch."Austin (2007), p.86 The Tabernacle Fellowship have been worshipping together since 1650, soon after the sailing of the Pilgrim Fathers (...)
The nearest tube station serving W10 Ladbroke Grove is Sloane Square.