|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£185|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£309|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Get Your Affordable Professional Handyman in Mill Hill
Book with handyman Mill Hill and benefit from tailored property upkeep plans from a local full-service maintenance provider. When it comes to plumbing, electrical, and decoration services, we cut no corners to make your property safe and polished. The experienced tradesmen we work with have the skills and equipment to manage all aspects of property maintenance, whether it’s minor repairs you need to be done, or a complete refurbishment of your house or place of work. From bathroom & kitchen remodeling, to installing a skylight, or hanging a picture – contact us and tell us how we can help. We offer information on our services and advice on your personal maintenance plan over the phone at 020 3404 3304 or via our live chat. Customer care is available 24/7.
Book Us and Enjoy the Many Benefits
When you book professional handyman in Mill Hill, you get access to:
- High quality sourced materials, modern equipment & specialised tools;
- A selection of property maintenance services;
- 24/7 call centre at your disposal;
- A team of repairmen who have undergone background checks;
- No surprise fees, extra charges, or hidden costs;
- A wide variety of booking slots;
- 100% Guarantee on all work performed by the handymen.
Choose from a Range of Handyman Services in NW7
- Electrics – the technicians can assist you with the installation and repair of light and wires, and electrical testing and inspection;
- Plumbing – need a new toilet installed, or a drain unblocked? Give us a call and the operatives will deal away blocked drains, sinks, and water damage;
- Painting & Decorating – we strip old paint, plaster, and skim coat walls, and paint any interior and exterior surfaces;
- Tiling, Grouting & Re-sealing – have the new tiles for the bathroom or kitchen laid in a design of your own or have the repair men make the old grouting as good as new;
- TV Installation – dedicated services performed by the technicians with years of experience in installing TVs and displays, home cinema, home media, aerials and more;
- Hanging Services – depending on the size and material of the item and the wall, we apply the best and most secure method to hang pictures;
- Furniture Assembly – leave the flat-pack assembly or putting together disassembled furniture to the specialists who can also help you with a boxing-in service as well;
- Flooring – tell us what kind of floor and where you want to be fitted, and we will do it safely and promptly;
- Carpentry – when you want wooden components constructed or some old ones repaired and spruced up, choose the expert carpentry service we provide;
- Odd Jobs – whatever & whenever you need fixed and repaired around your property, let us know and we will come up with a comprehensive solution for any odd job.
Book Mill Hill Handyman Services Now!
You can easily get in touch with us - dial-up 020 3404 3304, request a service online and request a call back.
We are pride with the solid testimonials our previous happy customers left for us. Why not check them out below?
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Mill Hill NW7
Underhill is the home of Barnet F.C.. It is situated in Barnet in the London Borough of Barnet and has a capacity of 5,300. It is the smallest Football League stadium in London, and is famous for its slope from the North to South end. It is also used for Arsenal reserve games. The 2007/2008 season will be Barnet's 100th year at Underhill (...)
The nearest tube station serving NW7 Mill Hill is Mill Hill East.