|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£185|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£309|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Experienced Handyman Services in Notting Hill
Handyman Notting Hill is a symbol of high-quality property repair and maintenance services in the area. Our extensive service range allows us to lend you a hand with any minor or more serious property repair or renovation. The local handyman team has years of experience, professional training and works with the best tools & materials. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us immediately, our lines are always staffed!
Reasons For Hiring Proficient Notting Hill Handyman
There is a number of advantages you'll gain when you book a service from us. If there is a service which is not present in the list below, do not hesitate to call our customer support staff for more information.
- Our customer support staff members are available 24/7;
- Extensive range of home improvement services;
- The technicians have all the right tools for every job around your property;
- The experienced tradesmen are thoroughly background checked, insured & trained to the highest possible standards;
- Every customer knows how much they pay for a service they've booked;
- All the work the handymen do is 100% guaranteed.
Handyman In Notting Hill Services:
If you need an expert handyman to take proper care of your household or business property, book the efficient W11 technicians. Our broad service range allows us to transform your home or office from floor to ceiling.
- Hanging & Fitting - mirrors and pictures hanging, curtains and blinds fitting;
- Plumbing - bleeding radiators, leaky toilet cisterns and pipes and much more;
- TV Mounting - quick and secure TV mounting in W11 area;
- Electric Services - transformers, light bulbs replacement, door bells, dishwasher or dimmer switches installation;
- Furniture Assembly - repair, shifting, lifting or moving of furniture, flat pack assembly or child proofing;
- Odd Jobs Services - leave all those odd tasks around your house to professionals;
- Painting & Decorating - let the expert painters breathe a new life to your home;
- Tiling, Grouting & Re-sealing - use us to lay, re-lay or repair your kitchen or bathroom tiles hassle-free.
If you'd like to make sure you'll get immaculate results, read the testimonials our previous clients have kindly left on the reviews page or take a look below.
Regardless of the property type, we can give you a hand for a W11 repair and maintenance job. Our company services the whole W11 area, feel free to get in touch with us.
Book Professional Notting Hill Handyman
Our customer support staff members are available to give you more information or help you with your booking at 020 3404 3304. If can't get in touch with us on the phone, you can use our website chat or request a service online and receive a call back from us.
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Notting Hill W11
The Shri Swaminarayan Mandir is a Hindu temple in Neasden, in the London Borough of Brent in north-west London. It was Europe's first traditional Hindu temple, as distinct from converted secular buildings. It is a part of the Bochasanwasi Akshar Purushottam Swaminarayan Sanstha (BAPS) organisation (...)
The nearest tube station serving W11 Notting Hill is Latimer Road.