|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£185|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£309|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
High-Quality Property Repairs From Handyman Soho
If your property needs high-quality maintenance and repair, call Handyman Soho. We can tackle any tiny or big fixes or renovations in your business or household property thanks to our extensive service range. The professionals have decades of experience and will provide you with excellent results at a reasonable price. We have all the right tools for every job and use materials of the finest quality and cover the whole W1 area. So, do not hesitate to contact us. We're available 24/7.
The Benefits From Booking Handyman Services W1
There are a number of advantages you can enjoy when you book a Soho handyman.
- Every client is aware of how much they spend on the services they've booked from us;
- Customer care support 24/7 at your disposal;
- We offer a long list of home improvement services;
- We guarantee excellent results;
- Every of the local tradesmen is thoroughly vetted, insured and carries ID;
- The experts have the right tools to cope with any repair around your home.
Services Handyman In Soho Offers:
The extensive list of handyman services we offer will allow you to take complete care of your residential or commercial property. Here is a list of some of the services we offer. If you don't find what you need, you can always contact us and learn more.
- TV Installation - trust the handy workers to mount your new TV;
- Furniture Assembly - moving, shifting, lifting and repair of furniture;
- Electric Services – the reliable electricians repair the sockets and switches, install new dishwashers or fit the new door bell;
- Plumbing - repair of bleeding radiators, leaky pipes, sink taps and much more;
- Odd Jobs Services - leave all those little repairs around your home to professional handymen;
- Tiling, Grouting & Re-sealing - use to lay, re-lay or repair your tiles hassle-free;
- Painting & Decorating - breathe a new life to your property with our services;
- Hanging Services - we secure & perfectly level pictures, mirrors, masks, and decorative items;
If you're interested in what our previous customers have to say about our services, check out the testimonials on our reviews page or take a look below.
Who Can Book Our Handyman Services?
It doesn't matter if you're the owner, tenant or a letting agent of a property, the multi-skilled Soho handymen will help you with any repair or improvement. We service the whole W1, so don't hesitate and schedule a visit from the competent technicians.
Request Handyman Services In Soho
Contacting us has never been easier. Just call 020 3404 3304 and schedule a visit. Our customer support team will assist you 24/7. You can also use our online chat facility or request a service online and request a call back from us.
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Soho W1
church in the London Borough of Islington. The church is sited on Old Street, north of the City of London, and was built to relieve the church of St Giles-without-Cripplegate, Cripplegate accessed 25 Apr 2007, under the Commission for Building Fifty New Churches, an attempt to meet the religious needs of London's burgeoning 18th (...)
The nearest tube station serving W1 Soho is Tottenham Court Road.