|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£185|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£309|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Reliable Handyman in Stockwell Services for Residential and Commercial Properties
Book Handyman Stockwell for instant repairs, property remodeling overhauls, and basic plumbing and electrical jobs. We have years of experience and professional equipment to deal with home improvement jobs and all sorts of renovation and upkeep tasks at residential and commercial properties. Reach us at 020 3404 3304, request a service online or use our live chat facility. Our representatives are in attendance around the clock to help you with a tailored service or make a booking.
Take Advantage of Handyman in Stockwell Benefits
When you book professional handyman in Stockwell, you get access to:
- Flexible booking slots;
- Modern tools & equipment;
- An extensive range of property maintenance services;
- 24/7 customer care support available;
- A team of reliable operatives who have been background-checked & fully-vetted;
- Guarantee on all work performed by the repairmen;
- Clear & transparent pricing system.
Tailor Your Own Handyman Services Stockwell
Below are listed some of the home improvement services we offer in the whole SW9 area:
- Painting & Decorating – from light touch-up painting to freshen up your living or working space to extensive stripping off old paint, plastering and skim coating walls, we can do a complete makeover of all interior and exterior surfaces;
- Plumbing – unblocking of blocked toilets, sinks and drains, installation of toilets and washing machines, regular plumbing maintenance;
- Electrics – we carry out electrical testing and inspections and replace faulty lighting components. You can also book the experienced technicians for installation of lighting, wires, and rewiring;
- Tiling, Grouting & Re-sealing – the handy workers re-seal baths and showers and lay new tiles in bathrooms and kitchens;
- TV Installation – have your TV set, home cinema, home media, or aerials promptly installed. We sort out cables and conceal them behind walls upon request;
- Hanging Services – we take extra care of fragile and valuable items such as mirrors, portraits, canvases and all other sorts of decorations;
- Furniture Assembly – combine your furniture assembly service with boxing-in and furniture lifting and shuffling. We can help with flat-pack for newly purchased items, disassemble and reassemble all kinds of furniture pieces during relocation;
- Tiling, Grouting & Re-sealing - use us to lay, re-lay and repair tiles hassle-free.
Local Stockwell Handyman Services
Operating in the area for years, we deliver Stockwell handyman services to homeowners, tenants, landlords, and business proprietors. Dial up 020 3404 3304 now, request a service online or type into our website chat facility. By requesting our service online, you'll receive a call back by one of our firendly representatives as soon as possible.
Also, you can take a look at the solid testimonials our previous happy customers left for us below!
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Stockwell SW9
, one of Wren's "City Churches" built after the Great Fire of London St Mary-le-Bow is a historic church in the City of LondonMentioned in Pepys diary Samuel "Pepys-The Shorter Pepys" Latham,R(Ed) p484: Harmondsworth,1985 ISBN 0140094180, off Cheapside. The current building was built to the designs of Christopher Wren, 1671-1673, steeple completed 1680, after the Great Fire of London (...)
The nearest tube station serving SW9 Stockwell is Stockwell.