|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£184|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£284|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Fully Insured Handyman in Walthamstow
Looking for the most comprehensive handyman services in Walthamstow? Look no further! Our company provides handyman in Walthamstow services for over a decade and we've had nothing but satisfied customers. Dedicated and very polite, the team of professional handymen we work with can fix everything you need in your home! Striving for perfect work results has always been our priority and you can be sure handyman Walthamstow will always deliver them.
Booking one of the experts means your daily routine will not be bothered by excessive home repair work and responsibilities and your home will always be well-maintained and problem free. Every one of the team of skilled technicians has been properly trained and fully insured.
Benefits You Get With Booking Our Walthamstow Handyman Service
Our outstanding services come with many benefits to our customers including:
- 24/7 customer support (even on holidays, evenings and weekends);
- Properly trained & fully equipped handyman;
- No hidden fees for our services. You get pay for what you have ordered;
- Very flexible booking and rescheduling options;
- Affordable rates;
- Local people who know the area well.
Here's What the Handyman in Walthamstow Offers
You can choose from our wide range of services:
- Odd Jobs Services - leave all those little tasks around your home to the qualified experts;
- Tiling, Grouting & Re-sealing Services - laying new tiles or repair chipped and broken ones;
- Painting and Decorating - everything you need for your exterior or interior;
- TV Installation - hanging LED's , plasma where you want them;
- Plumbers - repair dripping pipes, fix leaks;
- Electrical Services - from replacing light bulbs to rewiring work - we can do it all;
- Furniture Assembly - the furniture assemblers are able to assemble any kind of furniture for you;
- Carpentry Services - benefit from the professional carpenters we work with;
- Flooring Services - the tradesmen can lay different types of flooring - from vinyl to hardwoods;
- Hanging Services - hanging pictures, mirrors & shelves.
Our list of services goes on and on, but if by chance, you can't find the service you need just call us! A team of very well-trained trained customer representatives will help you with the services you're looking for and offer you the best prices for it.
Contacting the Handyman in E17 is Easy!
Call now 020 3404 3304 and you'll be guided through our booking process in no time at all. Get your handyman in Walthamstow, today!
Also, you can get in touch with us by using our website chat facility, request a call back by filling out our request a service form.
In case you still hesitate whether we are the right choice for you, check out what our previous customers have to say about us below!
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Walthamstow E17
Leyton Grange (Leyton east London) is the second most deprived area of London Borough of Waltham Forest It include an estate that consists of a 10-storey tower and ten 4-storey courts owned by Forest Homes (see list below). It is near to the New Covent Garden Market. Leyton Grange is sited in an area of Waltham Forest that overlooks the marshes of the River Lea, east of the city of London (...)
The nearest tube station serving E17 Walthamstow is Blackhorse Road.