|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£184|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£284|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Affordable Handyman Services In Watford
Watford Handyman has been a leader in the repair and maintenance industry for years providing flawless and timely results to our customers. Our broad service range lets the qualified technicians assist you with every small repair or major renovation.
The Perks Of Booking A Watford Handyman
There are great benefits you'll receive, when you book the multi-skilled tradesmen in Watford which include:
- We guarantee high-quality results;
- The handy workers always carry ID, are fully insured and background-checked;
- A wide variety of booking slots;
- You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- The home improvement experts work with the latest tools and can cope with any small or big job;
- You are fully aware of how much you spend for the requested service from us.
In case you wish to know what opinion our previous clients have about the service quality, feel free to check our reviews page or take a look below.
Handyman WD17 Services We Offer
No matter if you're a tenant or a homeowner in the WD17 area, you can take advantage of the comprehensive range of services which include:
- Flooring Services - top-notch vinyl, laminate, parquet and hardwood flooring installation and repair;
- Furniture Assembly - we can assemble any type of furniture for you;
- Odd Jobs - Fitting of curtains and blinds, property draught proofing, flat pack assembly and more;
- Tiling, Grouting & Re-sealing - use us to lay, re-lay or repair your tiles;
- Painting & Decorating - let the experts help you with the tiling, grouting, wallpapering;
- Electrical Services - fitting and replacing ordinary and dimmer switches, light bulb and extractor fans replacing;
- Plumbing - get plumbing repairs from the skilled Watford tradesmen;
- Carpentry Services - benefit from the professional carpenters we work with;
- Hanging Services - we can hang pictures, mirrors & shelves with expertise.
Who Can Benefit From Our Handyman Services?
You can always rely on the multi-skilled Watford handyman to give you a hand with the pending home repair tasks around your or office property. No matter if you're a landlord, tenant, home or business owner, we will provide you with immaculate and timely results. Feel free to contact us and learn more about what we have to offer or to request a service.
Contact Us And Book A Service!
Regardless if you choose to contact us 24/7 via phone 020 3404 3304 or our website chat, you can be sure our customer care staff members will be there to answer any question or help you place your booking. Alternatively, you can request a service online and receive a call back from us.
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Watford WD17
South Oxhey is a council estate in the Three Rivers district of Hertfordshire, England. It is also served by Watford Rural Parish Council. It is located at and forms part of the Watford post town. Located in the south western corner of Hertfordshire close to the border with Middlesex, South Oxhey is a large estate almost exclusively made up of council built properties (...)
The nearest tube station serving WD17 Watford is Watford.