|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£185|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£309|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Book the Handyman Westminster for Excellent Property Renovation and Maintenance
Get your home, office, or rental property to the standard you require with the services of Handyman Westminster. The experienced tradesmen can carry out a variety of tasks from basic decorating to fitting bathrooms and kitchens, and all sorts of basic electrical and plumbing jobs. Take advantage of our flexible appointments, clear upfront pricing, and quality sourced materials provided for each service. Book an estimate on site or ask for a customised maintenance plan with a phone call to 020 3404 3304. Our advisers are in attendance around the clock to answer all questions and make your booking.
Book Professional Handyman in Westminster and Enjoy a Range of Bonuses with Each Service:
- Local teams of qualified handy workers with years of experience;
- 100 % Guaranteed work;
- Fully insured & background vetted technicians;
- Clear pricing system;
- All equipment and professional tools and provided;
- 24/7 customer care support at your disposal.
Some of the Services We Offer Include:
- Electrical services – installation and repair of lighting components, electrical testing, and inspections, fitting appliances;
- Plumbing services – water damage repairs, unblocking toilets drains, sinks, and pipes, re-sealing baths and showers;
- Painting & Decorating – removing old paint, plastering, and skimming, laying new paint on interior and exterior surfaces, installing and upgrading bathroom and kitchen facilities;
- TV Installation – mounting TVs and displays, installing home cinema and media, home stereo systems, and aerials;
- Hanging Services – mounting mirrors, pictures, and wall decorations;
- Furniture Assembly – flat-pack assembly of newly purchased items, disassembling and reassembling, boxing-in, lifting and shuffling assembled furniture items;
- Flooring – laying, fitting, and repairing vinyl floors, as well as laminate, parquet, and hardwood floors;
- Carpentry – joining services, construction, repair and maintenance of interior and exterior wooden components at residential and commercial properties;
- Odd Jobs – any kinds of major and minor repairs and improvements to homes, offices, and commercial premises.
Get In Touch With Us Today!
Based on feedback and popular request, we have designed a range of Westminster handyman services to accommodate the needs of local homeowners, realtors, and business owners in the SW1 area. We have the equipment and expertise to keep your residential and commercial properties safe for residents, employees, and guests. Take advantage of local teams of multi-skilled operatives and professional approach for optimal results with each property maintenance task you hire us to do.
Dial up 020 3404 3304 now, request a service online or type into our website chat facility to get in touch with us.
In order to ensure yourself in the quality of services, we strive to provide, take a look below at what our previous happy customers have to say about our work.
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Westminster SW1
Shadwell is the name of a London Underground station and a Docklands Light Railway station in Shadwell in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. The stations are in Travelcard Zone 2 and about 50 metres apart. They have independent ticket issuing facilities and other than the street there is no direct link between them. However, through ticketing is still allowed (...)
The nearest tube station serving SW1 Westminster is Lambeth North.