Handyman Services in London From Efficient Tradesmen
Handyman Service London can send skilled handyworkers to your home or commercial property when you are in need of professional help with property repairs and improvement.
- Rates and pricing including discount packages: Our regular rates are 52 pounds for the first hour of work, then every half in hour is 24 pounds. A half day of work is 184 pounds while an entire day is 284 pounds.
- Availability and working hours: You can get a handyman service every day of the week, even during official holidays. From Monday to Saturday, the rates remain unchanged while services provided on Sundays and during after hours are available with different rates.
- Coverage: all our handyman services are available everywhere in London, within the M25 zone.
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Hire A Handyman For The Following Services
Here you can take a look at a number of services provided by Handyman Service London that you can book online. Rest assured that they are all carried out in accordance to the highest professional standards and aim to bring you 100% satisfaction with the job done.
- Odd jobs - You dropped your cell phone behind the radiator? Your spinning chair is kind of squeaky nowadays? Whatever needs fixing, leave it to a skilled handyman.
- Hanging and Fitting - From mirrors and pictures to curtains and blinds, a specialist can hang it for you evenly and effectively.
- TV Mounting - No matter the size of your TV and the wall where you want it mounted, you can consider the job done.
- Electrical services - We can send a knowledgeable handyman to help you with minior electrical tasks, or a fully certified electrician for more advanced jobs.
- Plumbing Services - The handymen can help you with numerous plumbing tasks, except gas-related plumbing.
- Furniture Assembly - Take advantage of our convenient flat-pack fitting services.
On the other hand, we can provide you with a Flooring or Tiling service but those require a viewing of your property. We will send one of the handyman to your place. He will perform a survey and give you a quote for the job.
Our Handyman London Service Comes With Many Advantages
When your handyman arrives at your place for a service, he will begin to work right away without wasting any time. The specialist will make sure to finish the job perfectly, without leaving a mess behind. And this is only one of the many benefits that come with this service.
- Reliable customer service
- Flexible work hours
- Prompt and skilled handymen
- Fully equipped and insured
- Guaranteed work
The handymen are professionally trained and experienced tradesmen. They come fully equipped when on the job and aim to finish each task as quickly and efficiently as possible. This way they save both your and their time as they have quite the busy schedules. In other words, you can be sure that when you book a handyman, he'd be fully focused and committed to help you as best as he can. Also, the specialists have flexible work schedules so they can render you their services whenever you need the most.
How To Book Your Handyman In London?
Simply contact us today and explain exactly what kind of repairs or improvements your property needs, and we will send a multi-skilled, efficient handyman to your place to help you. You can just give us a call on 020 3404 3304 and discuss the matters with our friendly customer care staff. On the other hand, you make your appointment online. Either use the instant chat or fill in the simple booking form with your request. However, keep in mind that for some services, like tiling and flooring, you need to make an appointment for a viewing of your property first before any actual work begins.