Are you a new homeowner who wishes to personalise your property or a landlord who wants to refresh your home completely? Our company has a solid reputation built around attention to detail, professionalism, and diligent work. Transform your property completely by hiring skilled painters in London!
We don't have any hidden charges.
The technicians have a lot of experience in the field.
We strive to provide services of the highest possible quality.
The tasks we can help you with depend on the type of surface you need us to paint. You can hire us for:
Painting walls & ceilings - This is performed using either water or solvent-based or specialty paints. We'll often start by filling dents & scratches.
Painting woodwork - Requires removal of the old paint and sanding the surface back to base. Once this is done, the correct number of coats will be applied.
Contact us - when you get in touch with us, you’ll make an appointment for a viewing of your property.
On-site viewing - we will send a tradesman to your property for a survey.
Quote - after the survey, the technician will be able to give you a precise quote.
Service completion - in case you’re satisfied with the quote, the specialists will come to your property & complete the service.
1. Prior to the painting process we take down pictures, frames, curtains, wall lighting fixtures, plug sockets, etc.
2. We make sure to move and protect your furniture during the painting process.
3. We cover your floor in protective sheets.
4. If required, we can apply a primer or an undercoat.
5. We apply up to three coats of paint.
6. We mount back all the items we moved prior to painting.
7. We arrange the furniture back to its original position.
8. We perform a general clean after the service.
“I usually prefer to take care of my home myself, but repainting the exterior of the house seemed impossible. The Handyman Service London team painted my house flawlessly.’’May 6, 2017
“This is certainly the best interior service I’ve seen in my life. Not a single paint stain on the floor, no mess and no dawdling.’’Apr 6, 2017