|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£184|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£284|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Professional Handyman Covent Garden
We offer high-quality handyman services in Covent Garden at reasonable prices. Do you need help with a difficult repair job at your home? Hire a professional handyman from our company and you will get expert help from one of our experienced employees. Over the years, the craftsmen have completed countless jobs in WC2. No repair job is too difficult for them so you can rest assure your property will be in good hands!
All the tradesmen we work with have a wide range of talents and experience gained over the years. They also use only high-end professional tools. This way, even the hardest property maintenance job in Covent Garden is completed in no time.
Handyman Services Covent Garden - Benefits We Offer
Every our client can take advantage of the benefits that come with the hiring of the reliable and well-trained technicians. These are some of the many reasons to choose us:
- Guaranteed and insured results - all the tradesman are fully insured;
- Wide range of services - we provide a large list of property maintenance services in WC2;
- Clients are in control of their spending - before every new task begins every homeowner knows the exact amount it will cost;
- Professional equipment - the handymen who work for us have all necessary tools and machines they need to complete any job;
Covent Garden Handyman - Reasons to Choose Us
Hiring a handyman working for us gives you the opportunity to get an affordable and fast solution for your property maintenance and repair needs. The craftsmen can help you with:
- Wall-Mounting & Hanging - put up, shelves, pictures and everything else you might need;
- Odd Jobs - professional help with every little task around your property or office;
- Furniture Assembly - put together your furniture and flat-pack;
- Painting & Decorating - the painters and decorators have years of experience;
- Plumbing - the reliable plumbers are able to handle any plumbing job in WC2;
- Electrics - even the toughest jobs will be finished in no time;
- Carpentry - pro carpenters you can count on;
- Flooring - cleaning and repairing flooring is one of the many tasks we can deal with;
- Tiling, Grouting & Re-sealing - use us to tile, re-tyle or repair your bathroom and kitchen tiles.
If the property chore you need help with is not listed, don't worry! We can still help you! You can always contact our 24/7 call centre and ask about the specific problem you have. The property maintenance services in Covent Garden we provide are suitable for a wide range of circumstances.
Schedule Your Handyman in WC2 Today!
Call now 020 3404 3304 and ask any question you might have about your handyman WC2. The teams are skilled in multiple areas and know how to help you for sure! No matter what kind of service you need, the employees will gladly help you deal with it in no time! You can also request a service online and receive a call back from one of our friendly staff.
Also, you can check out what previous customers have to say about our outstanding services below!
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Covent Garden WC2
Shadwell is the name of a London Underground station and a Docklands Light Railway station in Shadwell in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. The stations are in Travelcard Zone 2 and about 50 metres apart. They have independent ticket issuing facilities and other than the street there is no direct link between them. However, through ticketing is still allowed (...)
The nearest tube station serving WC2 Covent Garden is Covent Garden.