|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£185|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£309|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Handyman Services in Kentish Town
Handyman Kentish Town has built a reputation of the top property improvement service provider in the NW5 area. Our extensive range of services allows the professionally trained handy workers to assist you with every small repair or a serious property makeover. You can get in touch with us 24/7 for more information.
What Are The Benefits of Our Services
There are a number of benefits our clients gain when they choose us.
- There are no hidden charges for the services you order;
- All of our work is fully guaranteed;
- The multi-skilled experts have all the right tools to cope with every job around your property;
- The NW5 technicians are fully vetted, insured and always carry ID;
- A wide range of home improvement services;
- Flexible booking options.
Services Kentish Town Handyman Offers
You can request a service from us and choose whatever you need from our extensive service range.
- Plumbing - the qualified plumbers will fix the pipe, toilets cistern leaks, bleeding radiators or repair the broken sink taps for you;
- Furniture Assembly - assembly of flat-pack units, lifting, shifting and moving of furniture and much more;
- Electric Work - fitting and changing switches, installation of dishwashers and doorbells;
- Hanging & Fitting - picture & mirror hanging, shelving installation, door fitting;
- TV Mounting - secure and professional TV installation in Kentish Town;
- Odd Jobs Services - leave all those little odd jobs tasks to pros;
- Carpentry Services - whenever you need bespoke carpentry services, you can turn to us;
- Flooring Services - we can fit & lay laminate, parquet, vinyl & hardwoods;
- Painting & Decorating - hire us to refresh completely your property;
- Tiling, Grouting & Re-sealing - benefit from the professional tile layers we work with!
If you need a service which is not included in the above list, you can always call and request more information. You could also check out our reviews page and see the testimonials our previous customers have left for us.
About Kentish Town Handyman's Customers
The reliable experts in Handyman Services Kentish Town will provide you with excellent results in any repair and maintenance task around your property. Regardless if it's your own home, office or a rented property, give us a call and schedule a visit. We cover the whole NW5 area and are available 24/7.
Contact Us & Book Handyman Services Kentish Town!
If you're interested in the services we offer, give us a call at 020 3404 3304 and schedule a visit from the skilled local tradesmen. As an alternative, you can use our website chat or request a service online. One of our friendly representatives will immediately get in touch with you.
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Kentish Town NW5
church in the London Borough of Islington. The church is sited on Old Street, north of the City of London, and was built to relieve the church of St Giles-without-Cripplegate, Cripplegate accessed 25 Apr 2007, under the Commission for Building Fifty New Churches, an attempt to meet the religious needs of London's burgeoning 18th (...)
The nearest tube station serving NW5 Kentish Town is Kentish Town.