|Monday - Saturday 8 am - 5 pm||Rate|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||£185|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£309|
|Call now 24/7020 3404 3304|
|Get a Quote!|
Minimum charge is for 1 hour, then in half hour increments. Displayed rates are only for bookings during normal working hours on weekdays and Saturday. For after hour and Sunday bookings the rates may change. For full price list visit our prices page.
Affordable Handyman in Wandsworth Services
We are among the top 5 handyman services providers in the SW18 area. Our wide range of affordable range of services allows us to assist you with any big or small improvement or renovation your business or household property needs. We service the whole Wandsworth, so do not hesitate to contact us. The polite & professional customer support specialists are available to assist you 24/7.
The Perks Of Hiring Wandsworth Handyman
There are a number of benefits you'll gain when you request services from Handyman Services Wandsworth.
- The work & results the tradesmen will provide you with is 100 % guaranteed;
- The SW18 tradesmen have all the right tools to tackle every repair;
- Our clients are aware of every penny they spend on the requested service;
- Our broad service range allows us to assist you with any property improvement;
- The staff members are thoroughly background checked, insured and always carry ID.
Wandsworth Handyman: Services We Offer
You can choose between a wide range of services our company offers. If you cannot find what you're looking for in the list below, contact us for more information.
- Plumbing - leaky pipes, sink taps and bleeding radiators repair, toilet installation;
- Electrical Services - the capable electricians will repair or change the sockets, light bulbs, replace transformers around your property;
- Hanging And Fitting - mirror and picture hanging, curtains and blinds fitting, child proofing;
- TV Mounting - secure and quick TV installation;
- Furniture Assembly- Flat-pack assembly, furniture repairs, lifting and shifting;
- Painting & Decorating - let the professional painters completely transform your property;
- Odd Jobs Services - we can help you with all those little tasks around your house;
- Tiling, Grouting & Re-sealing - use the pros to lay, re-lay or repair tiles.
If you're interested in what our previous clients have to say about the service they've received, check out our reviews page and read their testimonials below.
About The Customers Of Handyman Wandsworth
It doesn't matter what type of property you wish us to help you with- rented apartment, office or your own home, we will finish everything in no time. Thanks to our comprehensive service list, we will be able to cope with the difficult renovation you've planned or the touch-up paint. Our Wandsworth handyman company covers all postcodes in the area and you can get in touch with us 24/7.
Contact Us And Request A Service Today!
You can call us at 020 3404 3304 to request more information about what we have to offer or book a service. Alternatively, you can use our website chat or request a handyman Wandsworth service online.
No worries when it comes to these guys..Finished early, cleaned up, great results. Would definitely call again!
I used your services for the first time recently and was really blown away by the difference between you and the other handymen I've booked. Your team is kind & qualified!
I am very happy with your services. I have relied on your skills a few times already and I don't think I would ever call someone else! Every handymen you send is qualified for the job!
At times, it is such a trouble to find a capable handyman - especially in an emergency. The team arrived on time and I definitely can say working with you was a real pleasure.
There are not many professional handyman companies that offer quality services but yours is an exception. The booking, the nice staff, even the prices are suitable for everyone!
Places of interest in and around Wandsworth SW18
Merton Priory was founded in 1114 by Gilbert Norman, Sheriff of Surrey under Henry I. It was located in Merton, Surrey, England (now the Colliers Wood area in the London Borough of Merton). By 1117 the foundation was colonised by canons from the Augustinian priory at Huntingdon and re-sited in Merton, close to the River Wandle (...)
The nearest tube station serving SW18 Wandsworth is Southfields.